Re: [pcgen] [CODE MONKEYS] Sound off!

  • norris_the_monk
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
      I am ready to help ( where I can).

      PK
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Devon Jones
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 11:57 AM
      Subject: [pcgen] [CODE MONKEYS] Sound off!

      As the new Code Second, in accordance with Bryan's call, please reply to
      this letter if you are a code monkey, and or are another monkey type and
      you think you might contribute code to PCGen or GMGen in the next 2
      months (aka for 5.8).

      Currently active coders I am aware of:
      Ross M. Lodge
      Jayme
      Frugal

      PCGen's FAQ:

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Andrew Wilson
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
        On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 09:57:44AM -0600, Devon Jones wrote:
        > As the new Code Second, in accordance with Bryan's call, please reply to
        > this letter if you are a code monkey, and or are another monkey type and
        > you think you might contribute code to PCGen or GMGen in the next 2
        > months (aka for 5.8).
        >
        > Currently active coders I am aware of:
        > Ross M. Lodge
        > Jayme
        > Frugal

        Count me in. I'd have replied sooner, but my computer's been out of
        commission for a week and I'm still getting caught up.

        &ru
        --
        Aquarius: (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)
        You've never thought of yourself as an innovator in livestock