Re: [pcgen] [CODE MONKEYS] Sound off!

  • Devon Jones
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
      Ok, so I have (so far):

      Ross
      Jayme
      Frugal
      Emily
      Thomas
      Benjamin
      Ratheof

      and
      not Darion ;)

      So to get y'all something to do, are there any areas each of you know
      particularly well (so trackers can get assigned), areas you want to
      learn (so I can try to hook you up woth someone who knows), or areas you
      are particularly interested in (so I can let you loose on them ;) )

      Lemme know what you want to do, and I'll find work.

      Devon

      Devon Jones wrote:

      >As the new Code Second, in accordance with Bryan's call, please reply to
      >this letter if you are a code monkey, and or are another monkey type and
      >you think you might contribute code to PCGen or GMGen in the next 2
      >months (aka for 5.8).
      >
      >Currently active coders I am aware of:
      >Ross M. Lodge
      >Jayme
      >Frugal

      >PCGen's alpha build: http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen
      >PCGen's FAQ:
      >http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen/current/_docs/
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • norris_the_monk
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
        I am ready to help ( where I can).

        PK
        As the new Code Second, in accordance with Bryan's call, please reply to
        this letter if you are a code monkey, and or are another monkey type and
        you think you might contribute code to PCGen or GMGen in the next 2
        months (aka for 5.8).

        Currently active coders I am aware of:
        Ross M. Lodge
        Jayme
        Frugal

        PCGen's FAQ:

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Andrew Wilson
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 5, 2004
          On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 09:57:44AM -0600, Devon Jones wrote:
          > As the new Code Second, in accordance with Bryan's call, please reply to
          > this letter if you are a code monkey, and or are another monkey type and
          > you think you might contribute code to PCGen or GMGen in the next 2
          > months (aka for 5.8).
          >
          > Currently active coders I am aware of:
          > Ross M. Lodge
          > Jayme
          > Frugal

          Count me in. I'd have replied sooner, but my computer's been out of
          commission for a week and I'm still getting caught up.

          &ru
          --
          Aquarius: (Jan. 20 - Feb. 18)
          You've never thought of yourself as an innovator in livestock