[DATA] Scrolls not having right TYPE

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      I was picking out scrolls for my wizard and was using the TYPE us do it.
      And I noticed that ALL the scrolls have ARCANE as a type, and none of
      them had DIVINE. Even the Cure Light Wounds. They should be broken up
      into Arcane/Divine according to the spell lists.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Chimp & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
      keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004

        > I was picking out scrolls for my wizard and was using the
        > TYPE us do it. And I noticed that ALL the scrolls have ARCANE
        > as a type, and none of them had DIVINE. Even the Cure Light
        > Wounds. They should be broken up into Arcane/Divine according
        > to the spell lists.
        >
        > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse

        I'll take that back, it's only some of the scrolls that have Arcane
        only, some are split up according to type

        Teach me to make a blanket statelemt :)

        Paul G.
      • Paul Grosse
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004

          > > I was picking out scrolls for my wizard and was using the
          > TYPE us do
          > > it. And I noticed that ALL the scrolls have ARCANE as a
          > type, and none
          > > of them had DIVINE. Even the Cure Light Wounds. They should
          > be broken
          > > up into Arcane/Divine according to the spell lists.
          > >
          > > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
          >
          > I'll take that back, it's only some of the scrolls that have
          > Arcane only, some are split up according to type
          >
          > Teach me to make a blanket statelemt :)
          >
          > Paul G.

          Okay, nevermind again. The RSRD and I presume the DMG as well is messed
          up in their scroll tables. I'll have to point that out to the errata
          team.

          Paul G.