Help with creating race

  • Avi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      Hello,

      I am trying to create a race.

      It is a psion based race that gets +5 spell(power) caster levels (it
      is considered as a 5th level psion). In fact my DM created this race
      as a 5 levels of progression (savage species rules). In the simple I
      just need to know how to add 5 levels of psion casting. What I would
      like, progression wise, is:

      (thanks in advance)
      Lvl HD BAB FORT Ref WILL Abilities
      1 1d8 +0 +2 +0 +2 Bone Matrix, psionic manifest
      (mind Thrust)
      2 1d8 +1 +3 +0 +3 +2 con, +1 natural armor, feat
      3 2d8 +2 +3 +1 +3 Synaptic Matrix, +1 str
      4 2d8 +3 +4 +1 +4 +1 int, feat, psionic manifest
      (mindwipe)
      5 3d8 +3 +4 +1 +4 Cognizant matrix
      Skill points at 1st level (2+int mod) x4
      Skill points each additional level 2 + int mod

      This is what I have (totally scrapping this for better would be cool):

      Terrasin
      STARTFEATS:3 SIZE:M MOVE:Walk,30 REACH:5
      VISION:Low-light
      LANGAUTO:Common
      BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Fortitude|4|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y
      BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Reflex|1|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y
      BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Willpower|4|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|1|TYPE=NaturalArmor.REPLACE
      BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|3|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y

      BONUS:SKILLRANK|BALANCE|2|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y
      BONUS:SKILLRANK|CLIMB|4|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y

      BONUS:STAT|CON|2 BONUS:STAT|INT|1|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y

      MONCSKILL:BALANCE|BLUFF|CLIMB|CONCENTRATION|DIPLOMACY|GATHER
      INFORMATION|JUMP|KNOWLEDGE|LISTEN|PSYCRAFT|SENSE MOTIVE|SPOT LEGS:2
      SA:BONE MATRIX (Ex) SA:SYNAPTIC MATRIX (Ex) SA:COGNIZANT
      MATRIX (Ex) HITDICE:3,8 MONSTERCLASS:Terrasin:5
      TYPE:Monsterous Humanoid HITDICEADVANCEMENT:5
      LEVELADJUSTMENT:5 CR:5