[pcgen] Skills for monster races

  • Dominic Amann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2004
      Pardon my silly questions: I have only read the last few months of
      posts, looking for posts on skills, so I may have missed a statement on
      this issue.

      I notice that pcgen cleverly puts in the default racial skill points
      (that would generate the default values in the MM) if I select "default
      monster" in preferences. This amount is not adjusted for Int if I
      change the Int from the default. Should it be?

      I also notice that the MM says that bugbears as characters should
      recieve 6 x (2 + Int modifier) skill points for its humanoid levels. I
      realize this is "non-SRD". Can pc-gen instead use the SRD rules which
      say that humanoids get 6 + Int modifier + 1/EHD instead, and allow me to
      pick the skills? I also cannot find a meaning for the "Use HD+/- instead
      of monster classes" button: is this "under construction"?

      --

      Dominic Amann, Linux Based Solutions Ltd., <http://www.lbs.ca/>
      18 Candlewood Cr, Toronto, ON M3J 1G8