Re: [pcgen] Re: [OT] Firefox

  • Keith Davies
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2004
      On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 09:08:06PM +0200, Patryk Adamski wrote:

      > PS. Opera fanboy here. If it does not display in Opera 7.5, it is
      > messed up (Opera does not forgive errors) :)
      > However, all the pages I make _must_ be okeyed by Firefox (again, F.
      > is the standard for all html coders).

      Opera used to be my browser of choice. I had to stop using it when I
      went dual-head (something in Opera doesn't like Japanese in Xinerama,
      dammit). I'm now using Galeon and Epiphany, mostly.

      And links. Yep, text-mode browser. Surprisingly handy at times.

      Keith
      keith.davies@... Naomi: "Strawberry!"
      me: "What do you say?"
      Naomi: "*MY* strawberry!"