Re: [pcgen] Is GAMEMODE broken in 5.6.1 ?

  • Michael Tucker
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
      On Jun 21, 2004, at 8:42 PM, Eric Beaudoin wrote:

      > Hi guys,
      >
      > I trying to make a file set that can be used with either 3e or 3.5e.
      > Way back when (I don't remember exactly when), we were able to do
      > GAMEMODE:3e|35e and the file set would appear in the PCGEN's Source
      > tab when either of the game mode was selected.
      >
      > Is this broken or was on drugs again and the thing never actually
      > worked?
      >
      > Thanks

      > √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)

      I'm running 5.6.1, and it works for me. This is from one of my "house
      rule" pcc files:
      GAMEMODE:3e|35e

      That dataset is visible in game modes "3e", "3.5e", and "D&D" (but not
      "D&D_v3.5e" for some reason, I just now discovered).

      I have other datasets which are 3e or 3.5e specific, and they work,
      too. I.e.:
      GAMEMODE:3e
      -or-
      GAMEMODE:35e

      produces the expected/desired result.

      ~Michael

      PCGen: 5.6.1
      Mac OS 10.3.2
      java version "1.4.1_01"
      Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.1_01-99.3)
      Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.1_01-27, mixed mode)