SPELLLIST workaround?

  • Guillermo Llosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2004
      I've got some custom classes in a custom campaign that are spontaneous spellcasters, but use both arcane and divine spells. They do not _know_ them all, but can select either from arcane or divine for their spells known. The ideal tag for that seems to be the 'SPELLLIST' tag, as in:

      'SPELLLIST:2|Cleric|Wizard'

      However, it's completely FUBARed. Apparently, whichever class comes first on the list is the only one ever selected. If instead, one does:

      'SPELLLIST:2|Cleric|Wizard|None'

      A dialog box appears and allows you to select from the options. Again, whichever one you select first is the only one that takes effect. Also, seperating the SPELLLIST tag as follows:

      'SPELLLIST:1|Cleric' 'SPELLLIST:1|Wizard'

      doesn't help, either. Clearly, the SPELLLIST tag is in need of repair. Does anyone either know what I'm doing wrong or have a workaround handy?

      Guillermo Llosa

      P.S.- Where can I find a list of what stuff is changed from version to version? I tried out the newest version earlier, and couldn't spot any differences....