RE: [pcgen] Newbie Question - Oriental Adventures classes, etc.

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2004
      Unfortunately for you, Oriental Adventures is a closed content book of
      WotC's. As such, we at PCGen can not distribute a dataset based on it. Now,
      Code Monkey Publishing ( http://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/ ) is a
      licensee of WotC, and does have a dataset of Oriental Adventures for sale.

      Paul W. King