Re: [pcgen] Re: [OS][5.7.2] The end-tag for element type "fund" must end with a '>' delimete

  • Frugal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 21, 2004
      <quote who="andargor">
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "zartanner" <zartanner@y...> wrote:
      >> The end-tag for element type "fund" must end with a '>' delimeter.
      >
      > I have the exact same problem, but with the "magic" tag in 5.7.1. If I
      > remove all magic items from the description tab, the problem goes away.

      There are times I really hate XML Spy.

      Here is the fix:

      outputsheets/base.xml:1084 - ensure that the 2 fund tags are on the same
      line. i.e. like this:
      rather than like this:
      <fund>|MISC.FUNDS,</fund>
      <fund>|</fund>

      The same goes for the <companion> tag and the <magic> tag a few lines
      further down.

      I have fixed it in CVS.

      --
      regards,