Re: [pcgen] [PLAMBERT] Autobuilds down??

  • Paul M. Lambert
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2004
      The autobuilds are down. Badly.

      I'm not sure exactly what happened, but essentially most of the files
      were deleted.

      WWDC is coming up and I'm pretty busy, but I intend to figure it out
      soon. It may be a few weeks.

      Sorry to everyone. :-(

      --plambert

      P.S. No, there aren't backups. If you can explain to me a good way to
      back up 450GB of data on a remote host to which I seldom have access,
      without spending much money, I'd be glad to know. :-)