[BUG] Checking on a couple things

  • notyetmousse24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2004
      I've been neglecting my duties for a bit now and figured I'd get a lil
      proactive and ask if some bugs I'd seen earlier are still a problem and if anything
      (verified, tracked, fixed, etc...) has been done.

      PREEQUIP broken

      5.6 BONUS:MISC|ACCHECK|x behavior (while for 5.6 I'm also curious if it was
      squashed between then and now).

      Artisan tool aren't to right type.

      Ranger Problems... (many and varied, but specifically favored enemy and the
      virtual feats)

      Filtering Out Feat Types (Metamagic, etc.)

      If you know the status of these bugs please give me a heads up.

      If you have other bugs you want to report, feel free to email me
      Notyetmousse24@... with all the information on your bug and I'll see about getting it
      verified and trackered.

      NotMousse
      TM, QA Tamarin, Made Emily Smirle laugh