Re: [pcgen] Spycraft updated

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19 3:30 AM
      Good Eddy! I'd seen that when going over it that it didn't seem to have the
      Core ability once functionality that Hugo's work had. I was debating how to
      put it in, and you using the same method I was thinking of... I was
      planning on naming the hidden feats by the name of the ability, instead of
      "xxx Core Ability" just for ease of PRExxx checking. PREFEAT:1,Astute
      seems easier for checking.... But maybe I'm influenced by a few sources out
      there that have similar abilities that I've worked on...

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp