FREQ or Bug? Speed weapons

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2004
      I just created my +1 Speed Kukri for my rog/ftr. But it doesn't list the
      extra attack in the columns, I know it has a note in the Sprop, but it
      would be nice not to have to write it in so I don't forget.

      Using the release version of 5.7.1

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Chimp & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
      keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein