5.7.2[BUG] Spycraft

  • philipscott77
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2004
      Hello
      Last night I downloaded and 5.7.2 and started to create a
      Spycraft PC. Everything went fine untill I trid to preview or export
      the PC. When I did it the Output sheet was Unreadable. I could see
      the raw code in place of the stat blocks. Has any one else tried
      this yet and had the same problem

      Philip Scott
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 11, 2004
        You were using the spycraft sheet, correct?

        Barak
        ~PCGen BoD
        ~OS Silverback

      • philipscott77
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 11, 2004
          yes I used the modern spycraft html and pdf output sheet.

          .0
          > You were using the spycraft sheet, correct?
          >
          > Barak
          > ~PCGen BoD
          > ~OS Silverback

        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 11, 2004
            Congratulations! you just found the first bug. And you win ... well, just
            the satisfaction of being first. The Odd thing is that sheet works fine in
            5.6 even though by looking at the html it shouldn't. Any way the problem
            came up because I know enough html to be dangerous, the sheet is a
            frankenstein beast copied and pasted together from several others. I've
            found and corrected the offending markup. Now that the set is released I'll
            create a FREQ for some quality sheets.

            I've created a new folder in the files section called Spycraft and uploaded
            the corrected sheet there. In addition there is two additional zips one
            containing the GameMode files and one with the data files. This is so folks
            can download and run the Spycraft set on older PCGen versions if they don't
            want to use the latest alpha version. When I was coding it it was tested
            with 5.5.x - 5.6 and should run in those versions. I'll keep this folder
            updated as fixes come in to help keep QA moving.

            BTW there is only an html sheet at the moment, one look at the pdf code and
            I was convinced I needed to leave that to the pros :)

            Thanks Philip
            --
            ~ Eddy
            ~ Doc Chimp, Data Tamarin

            philipscott77 scribed:

            > yes I used the modern spycraft html and pdf output sheet.
            >
            > .0
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Barak" <barak@v...> wrote:
            >> You were using the spycraft sheet, correct?
            >>
            >> Barak
            >> ~PCGen BoD
            >> ~OS Silverback

          • philipscott77
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2004
              Thanks
              I found the file that you uploaded and the HTML sheet now works.
              Very kool.