Fw: [Sky_Captain_and_the_Air_Heroes] Re: Kevin's Science-Fantasy Yahoo Group

  • David McMahon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2004
      David McMahon
      dmcmahon1@...
      "Character is doing the right thing
      when nobody is looking."
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Kevin Breen
      To: Sky_Captain_and_the_Air_Heroes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 11, 2004 3:13 AM
      Subject: [Sky_Captain_and_the_Air_Heroes] Re: Kevin's Science-Fantasy Yahoo Group

      Sorry! I hadn't deleted the group but I didn't realize the invites
      were limited. The elusive name for my Science-Fantasy group is...
      Science-Fantasy! The hyphen may have caused problems if you were
      searching.

      ~Kevin

      --- In Sky_Captain_and_the_Air_Heroes@yahoogroups.com, "jfglade"
      <glade@b...> wrote:
      > I didn't join Kevin's Sci-fi/Fantasy group, but he sent me an
      > invitation. He may have sent you one two, but invitation are only
      > good for a week. Check your e-mail and see if you have an
      invitation.
      > The invitation won't work now, but the URL should still be
      included
      > and you can use it.
      >
      > Sorry that I don't remember the name of the group.
      >
      > Good luck,
      > Jon
      >
      > --- In Sky_Captain_and_the_Air_Heroes@yahoogroups.com, Reed Andrus
      > <rsandrus@s...> wrote:
      > > Catching up on emails after a two-week hiatus. Since I apparently
      > > get the Sky Captain digest once per week, I don't know if I've
      > > missed any messages, so I'm responding to this one.
      > >
      > > Are you guys referring to the Science_Fantasy group that Kevin
      > > mentioned a while back, or is this a new, pulp-based group that
      > > folded for lack of response/support? I'm VERY interested in the
      > > former if it is still in existence (or even if it's not). Kevin,
      > what is/was
      > >
      > > the name of the new group, and do you plan to keep it alive?
      > Does/did
      > > it have a name? I've searched for it, but so far in vain.
      > >
      > > By the way, the novelization of the Sky Captain movie screenplay
      > > is by Kevin J. Anderson, a reasonably good sf author.
      > >
      > > ... Reed
      > >

      > > > Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 10:53:23 -0000
      > > > From: "Kevin Breen" <moonled@y...>
      > > > Subject: Re: New Pulp Adventure Group
      > > >
      > > > --- In
      > Sky_Captain_and_the_Air_Heroes@yahoogroups.com, "killcavlry"
      > me
      > > > have
      Sorry

      _

      _
      > __
      > > >
      > > > Message: 2
      > > > Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 17:44:03 -0000
      > > > From: "killcavlry" <killcavlry@h...>
      > > > Subject: Re: New Pulp Adventure Group
      > > >
      > > > --- In Sky_Captain_and_the_Air_Heroes@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin
      > Breen"

      > > > Well, it seems I've sparked an interest here. If three or more
      of
      > you
      > > > are interested, post here to let me know and I'll start it up
      > again.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor