[FRUGAL][OS] Category:Non-Standard-Melee ??

  • Thomas Jannes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      I am checking out 5.7.2. and decide to finally ask this question that
      I ask myself for a very long time.

      Is this correct:
      |IIF(WEAPON.%weap.ISTYPE.Double.OR.WEAPON.%weap.CATEGORY:Non-Standard-Melee.OR.WEAPON.%weap.CATEGORY:NATURAL)|

      Where is the CATEGORY mentioned here defined ? Shouldn't this be
      ISTYPE instead of CATEGORY ? I get it to work using ISTYPE but I see
      no influence with CATEGORY.

      I am confused :)

      Thomas/Chipoulou