RE: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] x2 OPTION: tag and Equipment Panel + [RSRD][DATA][BUG]

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 10, 2004
      Correction!

      I did get it to do that again.

      I went into 3.0 game mode.
      Loaded 3.0 SRD & Malhavoc's Book of Eldritch Might
      New character
      As soon as I change to the Inventory tab, the message starts scrolling.

      Close out character
      Unload all sources
      Remove the BoEM to load just the SRD
      New Character
      Go to inventory tab and nothing happens.

      I duplicated this with the 3.5 RSRD Advanced, No Races & Monsters
      [Data Bug](Also got a bunch of messages about .MOD not being able to find
      the feat names using anything other than the complete RSRD, but that's
      another one.)

      It appears that that nullPointerExceeption on the Inventory tab appears only
      when more than one source is loaded at a time. If you load only one main
      source (SRD,RSRD, etc) no problem. As soon as you load the second sourcee
      and go to the inventory tab it breaks.

      Tom