Re: HP, CLASS and LEVEL

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 10, 2004
      Right - at this point there's no way to do that. Since I know the
      format of the pcg files well enough I could 'fudge' it, but that
      would require updating the character by hand every level. I don't
      think what you want to do would be hard to do, but it would require
      some additional code in PCGen to support it.

      -Bryan