Spycraft!

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2004
      You're welcome Beaver and thank you for your efforts as well.

      As Beaver said AEG has given the word to allow the Spycraft data to be
      released to the masses. You will find it at pcgen_experimental in the files
      section in a folder called (you guessed it) Spycraft. In it you will find
      the very dataset AEG has been reviewing this past month. Please be aware
      that although this data has been completely entered it has not yet been
      extensively tested for QA. Anyone with an interest in Spycraft is invited to
      help in this process, the more the merrier.

      This download contains files for the Spycraft GameMode, a dataset for the
      Core Rulebook and an html output sheet. Spycraft runs in its own GameMode so
      when you open PCGen choose the menu Settings->Game Mode/Campaign->Spycraft.
      In the data folder you will also find a readme file detailing uses and
      work-arounds for the dataset. The Output sheet is somewhat crude as I have
      cobbled it together from various other sheets. My main goal with the OS was
      to have something that output all items that are unique to Spycraft for
      testing purposes and it does that. Thanks go to Barak for supplying the
      original OS I modified to create this one. I'll be putting in some OS FREQs
      for more refined html sheets and PDF sheets.

      Once the QA process has been completed on the Core rules I have plans to
      work on the Shadowforce Archer Campaign Setting. There are also other class
      books and source books available for Spycraft which can be can be entered by
      anyone with the inclination.

      Enjoy!
      --
      ~ Eddy