[DOCS] CONTAINS: tag info needs addition

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2004
      Howdy!

      Taking a short break from the RSRD Psionics files, I decided to play around
      with my SW files. One of the items in it can carry up to 24kg but
      everything carried is 1/2 weight.

      Now, poking around in the code for the CONTAINS: tag in the equipment I
      noticecd something. An undocumented bit of code in there to do just that.
      :)

      CONTAINS:z%x|y

      Variables used (z): Number (Percentage of weight reduction)

      What it Does:
      If x is prefaced by z%, then the total encumbrance weight of items in the
      container is reduced by z percent.

      Example:
      CONTAINS:50%50|Any=25
      Holds up to 100 items of total 50 units of weight, but total weight
      contained is reduced 50%
      CONTAINS:25%-1|Any=100
      Holds up to 100 items no matter the weight, but total weight contained is
      reduced 25%

      Just thought should be added. :)

      Tom