[BUG] [5.6.1] Buckler

  • capnfro
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2004
      I believe I have found a bug with the buckler. It is assigning a -1
      to all attack rolls regardless if you have anything equipped in your
      off hand or using a two handed weapon. Also I believe that the
      penalty is only supposed to be applied to the off hand weapon. The
      way that I resolved this is by taking out the other bonuses and
      adding these two in.

      BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT|-1|PREWIELD:1,TwoHanded

      BONUS:COMBAT|TOHIT-SECONDARY|-1|PREEQUIPSECONDARY:1,TYPE=MELEE