Proper place to post and other alliterations?

  • Dan Novy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      Hey, gang, I just came into possession of a wonder little pocket pc
      and of course the first thing I thought was, "hey, I could keep my
      characters on my phone!" I saw a project on SF, but it looked a bit
      dead. Is there a way to get PCGen working on a Pocket PC? It's XScale,
      is there and Xscale java? Will Gen run under it?

      --
      Dan Novy
      Technical Supervisor