Re: [pcgen] Creating house rules

  • Zevious
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2004
      The first one will be very difficult and the only way I can think to get it right is to .MOD all the classes.

      Second one should be moderately easy. Make a template (My Strength House Rule). Apply this template to all characters. I do not have PCGen handy so and doing this formula from the top of my head. If this is wrong one of the others will correct me. The template will have a BONUS:COMBAT|To-Hit|STR-(STR/2)MAXSTR|TYPE=Melee.

      This should subtract half the strength bonus (str-str/2) but will leave the result at a maximum value of STR incase the bonus is actually negative. Note: This will not change the listed STR bonus lines (like for the Base Melee line), but will give you the correct numbers on the to hit lines and whatnot.

      Hope that helps.

      Zevious