RE: [pcgen] [BUG][TIR]Re: Help with PDF export

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004

      I just tested and that is working properly. It works in the xslt sheets and
      _combined.

      It doesn't matter at the moment for the _std sheet because the turn check
      isn't even shown on there, just the level, damage and turns per day ... I'll
      have to get that sheet updated. :p

      Barak
      ~PCGen BoD
      ~OS Silverback