Help with nested feat choices

  • klinejon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      I could use some help or a pointer to an existing example. I'm trying
      to create a class that receives a choice of special abilities at
      specified levels (similar to a rogue's abilities at 10th level). That
      I can do.

      However, some of the abilities require making an additional choice.
      For example, you might pick SA: Culinary Genius, at which point it
      would pop up another selection box with choices of Mexican, Italian,
      French, Greek.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      thanks

      jon