RE: [pcgen] Re: [DOC] [OS] [FREQ??] SPELLMEM tag

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2004
      Ok, go to PCGenDocs and enter a FREQ in the OS section for DCSTAT with
      SPELLMEM and assign it to James Dempsey (who has graciously been taking care
      of OS related code issues for me). I'll send him an e-mail about it when I
      get home from work tonight (gotta dash right now or I'm gonna be late for
      work!)

      Barak
      ~PCGen BoD
      ~OS Silverback