Csheet modern problem

  • blue_seiryu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Modern CSheet prints out scissors instead of boxes for useable items
      and spells, how do I fix this?
    • Chuck Pint
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        Which browser and operating system are you using? The problem is most
        likely that either or both of those do not support "WingDings" font.
        If you change the sheet to use Unicode characters, then it will work.
        Here's how:

        1) Add this line to the top of the sheet between <head> and </head>:

        2) Search for the "wingdings" font references. Change any "o" to
        "☐" and any "u" to "◆". Remove the 'face = "WingDings"'
        part of the font statement.

        I'm going to updating all the sheets at some point for these problems,
        see tracker #948685.

        Chuck

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "blue_seiryu" <blue_seiryu@y...> wrote:
        > Modern CSheet prints out scissors instead of boxes for useable
        items
        > and spells, how do I fix this?
      • blue_seiryu
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
          Forgot to mention that this is for the pdf version, the html works
          good. Using windows xp with internet explorer, btw.