RE: [pcgen] [BRYAN]Re: File - Welcome

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 337 , Jun 1, 2004
      Yes, and I acknowledged that fact by stating that they pointed to the
      current sites. However, I was pointing it out because it *is* a forwarding
      process. Why not send the user to the end result instead of through an
      intermediary?

      Paul W. King

      Message 337 of 337 , May 2

        Active is a loose term, but when I last checked, membership was over 7,000.

        On 5/1/17 10:49 PM, John Kantner jkantner@... [pcgen] wrote:
        How many active members of this group are there? Any idea, Andrew?

        On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Eric,

        Those settings were set up before my time, but at a guess, back then we had a lot more people who exhibited troll-like tendencies, started flame wars, and generally didn't play nice with others. Since that really isn't the case any longer, I can turn off the monthly repeating messages.

        Cheers,

        Andrew

        On 5/1/17 4:13 AM, Eric 1ballistic1@... [pcgen] wrote:
        So, is anyone else getting the templated welcome emails every month?
        i'm getting the Welcome, the Greetings from Moderator Monkeys, and the MonkeyTeamsExplained ones over and over.
        Not so much annoying as odd...usually you get this kind of thing once?