Re: [BUG] [5.7.1] csheet_fantasy_combined lost rage buttons?

  • Seb
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 1, 2004
      As a matter of fact, I have seen another block vanished : the turning
      table (for paladins and clerics). I don't know if it's on purpose or
      the result of another change in a variable name.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@c...> wrote:
      > I'm working on that sheet right now. It has a number of bugs besides
      > just Rage. For example, don't try to use the current release sheet
      > with anything other that Internet Explorer. It won't display right.
      > hope to have this checked in by the end of next week. If anyone
      wants
      > to be brave and help me test this sheet (which is what's taking me
      so
      > long), I'd be happy to send you a copy.
      >
      > Chuck
      > OS Lemur ?
      > QA Lemur

    • Seb
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
        From the Doc :
        csheet_fantasy_combined.html
        [...]
        Includes 2 images if they exist.
        They must have the name <character_name>.jpg and
        <character_name>_Full.jpg and be in the same directory as the
        exported sheet.

        However, the resulting OS include the full path to the images in the
        HTML code. Consequently, I have to edit the code to remove the path
        in order to use the OS in another location.

        A related question : a long time ago, there was reference to a new
        feature for PCGen : relative paths. How does it work ? Currently, I
        am using fixed paths in the Preferences/Location section and have to
        change it each time I copy my PCGen install on another system.

        Seb

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Seb" <sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
        > As a matter of fact, I have seen another block vanished : the
        turning
        > table (for paladins and clerics). I don't know if it's on purpose
        or
        > the result of another change in a variable name.
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@c...> wrote:
        > > I'm working on that sheet right now. It has a number of bugs
        besides
        > > just Rage. For example, don't try to use the current release sheet
        > > with anything other that Internet Explorer. It won't display
        right.
        > > hope to have this checked in by the end of next week. If anyone
        > wants
        > > to be brave and help me test this sheet (which is what's taking
        me
        > so
        > > long), I'd be happy to send you a copy.
        > >
        > > Chuck
        > > OS Lemur ?
        > > QA Lemur

      • Chuck Pint
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
          I've worked around that problem with a new updated "combined" OS. It's
          in the latest alpha release (or should be, I committed it last night).
          The old sheet uses |PORTRAIT|, which includes a path. The new one uses
          the |NAME| tag, and therefore has no path. The new at least follows
          the documentation. The old way always displayed the picture if it
          displayed in PCGEN. Which is more correct? I don't know, but I thought
          it should at least match the documentation.

          Chuck

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Seb" <sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
          > From the Doc :
          > csheet_fantasy_combined.html
          > [...]
          > Includes 2 images if they exist.
          > They must have the name <character_name>.jpg and
          > <character_name>_Full.jpg and be in the same directory as the
          > exported sheet.
          >
          > However, the resulting OS include the full path to the images in the
          > HTML code. Consequently, I have to edit the code to remove the path
          > in order to use the OS in another location.
          >
          > A related question : a long time ago, there was reference to a new
          > feature for PCGen : relative paths. How does it work ? Currently, I
          > am using fixed paths in the Preferences/Location section and have to
          > change it each time I copy my PCGen install on another system.
          >
          > Seb
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Seb" <sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
          > > As a matter of fact, I have seen another block vanished : the
          > turning
          > > table (for paladins and clerics). I don't know if it's on purpose
          > or
          > > the result of another change in a variable name.
          > >
          > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@c...> wrote:
          > > > I'm working on that sheet right now. It has a number of bugs
          > besides
          > > > just Rage. For example, don't try to use the current release sheet
          > > > with anything other that Internet Explorer. It won't display
          > right.
          > > > hope to have this checked in by the end of next week. If anyone
          > > wants
          > > > to be brave and help me test this sheet (which is what's taking
          > me
          > > so
          > > > long), I'd be happy to send you a copy.
          > > >
          > > > Chuck
          > > > OS Lemur ?
          > > > QA Lemur

        • Seb
          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
            Thanks Chuck. Can you post the beta-OS on the yahoo groups files
            section ? (as I don't use the alpha)

            Seb

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chuck Pint" <pcgen@c...> wrote:
            > I've worked around that problem with a new updated "combined" OS.
            It's
            > in the latest alpha release (or should be, I committed it last
            night).
            > The old sheet uses |PORTRAIT|, which includes a path. The new one
            uses
            > the |NAME| tag, and therefore has no path. The new at least follows
            > the documentation. The old way always displayed the picture if it
            > displayed in PCGEN. Which is more correct? I don't know, but I
            thought
            > it should at least match the documentation.
            >
            > Chuck
            >
            > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Seb" <sebastien.peslin@c...> wrote:
            > > From the Doc :
            > > csheet_fantasy_combined.html
            > > [...]
            > > Includes 2 images if they exist.
            > > They must have the name <character_name>.jpg and
            > > <character_name>_Full.jpg and be in the same directory as the
            > > exported sheet.
            > >
            > > However, the resulting OS include the full path to the images in
            the
            > > HTML code. Consequently, I have to edit the code to remove the
            path
            > > in order to use the OS in another location.
            > >
            > > A related question : a long time ago, there was reference to a
            new
            > > feature for PCGen : relative paths. How does it work ? Currently,
            > > am using fixed paths in the Preferences/Location section and have
            > > change it each time I copy my PCGen install on another system.
            > >
            > > Seb
          • Chuck Pint
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 3, 2004
              Well, I could, but the file is still in alpha, as in it's only been
              tested by me. I know that the yahoo files is always tight on space.
              I've taken the liberty of emailing the file to you directly, I hope
              you don't mind. Of course, if you do fine any glitches, please let me
              know.

              Chuck