Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2519 , Jun 1, 2004
      > Yeah, uh, I think it would make reading the "MonkeyTeamsExplained"
      > doc easier if either newlines were added or wordwrap was somehow
      > enforced. Darn near gave myself carpal tunnel trying to scroll the
      > horizontal scroll back and forth to read each line. :|

      Does this help:

      Paul W. King
    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>