[BRYAN]Re: File - Welcome

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 337 , Jun 1 2:07 AM
      > Where is Wotc's non-SRD material?
      > The System Resource Document (SRD) can be found at
      > http://www.wizards.com/D20/article.asp?x=srd

      The SRD is no longer up at the WotC site, so this URL is no longer
      correct. This URL points to the RSRD, and that URL is:
      http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35

      > It's basically a subset of what's in the PHB, DMG, MM and PsiHB,

      It also contains items from the ELH, D&Dg and MotP.

      > Where are the official releases of PCGen?
      > Currently PCGen is released at http://pcgen.sf.net

      This URL is actually out of date as well. The current one, which
      the old one points to, is: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/

      > What do I need to run PCGen?
      > PCGen requires Java JRE 1.3

      I thought the newest release required 1.4...at least the GMGen piece.

      Paul W. King
      Message 337 of 337 , May 2

        Active is a loose term, but when I last checked, membership was over 7,000.

        On 5/1/17 10:49 PM, John Kantner jkantner@... [pcgen] wrote:
        How many active members of this group are there? Any idea, Andrew?

        On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Eric,

        Those settings were set up before my time, but at a guess, back then we had a lot more people who exhibited troll-like tendencies, started flame wars, and generally didn't play nice with others. Since that really isn't the case any longer, I can turn off the monthly repeating messages.

        Cheers,

        Andrew

        On 5/1/17 4:13 AM, Eric 1ballistic1@... [pcgen] wrote:
        So, is anyone else getting the templated welcome emails every month?
        i'm getting the Welcome, the Greetings from Moderator Monkeys, and the MonkeyTeamsExplained ones over and over.
        Not so much annoying as odd...usually you get this kind of thing once?