Re: New file uploaded to pcgen

  • Chris Sykes
    Message 1 of 2519 , Jun 1 2:01 AM
      Yeah, uh, I think it would make reading the "MonkeyTeamsExplained"
      doc easier if either newlines were added or wordwrap was somehow
      enforced. Darn near gave myself carpal tunnel trying to scroll the
      horizontal scroll back and forth to read each line. :|

    • pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2519 of 2519 , Jul 1, 2011
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the pcgen
        group.

        File : /PCGen_GenCon_2011_v2.iso.torrent
        Uploaded by : nylanfs <nylanfs@...>
        Description : PCGen GenCon 2011 torrent file v2

        nylanfs <nylanfs@...>