[CODE][TIR][DOUG]Re: [BUG] [5.7.1] PREFEAT in feats not working right

  • blithwyn
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2004
      Additional tests shows that both issues are ok in 5.6.0 but broken
      in 5.7.1

      To sum it up:
      a PREFEAT: with parenthesis is not interpreted right in 5.7.1

      examples,
      PREFEAT:1,Spell Focus(Conjuration) is interpreted as "at least 1
      Spell Focus feat", and any Spell Focus is indeed enough

      likewise PREFEAT:1,Armor Proficiency (Light) => "at least 1 Armor
      Proficiency" which never will be satisfied.

      Ratheof Blithwyn
      LST Lemur

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "tir_gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
      wrote:
      > Hmm, from that statment, Blithwyn, I'd say we have a code bug...
      Any