Re: [BUG?] Filtering Out Feat Types (Metamagic, etc.)

  • cynthb
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2004
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:

      > Forgive me for being dense, but I'm not sure I understand what
      > you're looking for. Do you want to not include certain feat types in
      > your game?

      Yes, that's part of the goal. For non-spellcasting characters I'd
      like to be able to filter out metamagic feats, but without removing
      them from the database, so other characters can still use them. (The
      Misc : Qualify filter leaves feats with no prerequisites like Quicken
      Spell.) I'd also like to filter out psionic feats, which show up in
      the listing even when I specifically haven't loaded the psionics
      handbook in the SRD.

      Currently, the available filters include source, genre, setting,
      normal / virtual / automatic, and Misc : Qualify.