PCGen Bugs - note from a Tracker Monkey

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2004
      All,

      I apologize that RL has interposed itself on me and I haven't been
      able to keep up with all the bugs.

      I have gone through the archives and tried to get trackers in for
      all the bugs that hadn't already been addressed (some have). If
      there were any that were missed, please re-submit them. Also, to
      help us out, please put either [BUG] or [TM] in the subject line, as
      that helps us focus on messages for us.

      Thank you for your understanding.

      Paul W. King