ill just keep a list

  • Robert Hilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      ok martial arts does this a hand to hand without is d3 with no threat, with
      martial arts feat is 1d6 with a threat of 20. Quickness adds to +3vp,
      toughness adds 3 to wound. thats all today, tomorrow i will do one list till
      noon and ane after rather than bugging everyone. to thos not interested i apologize.

      =====
      Robert Hilson
      http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=11428864

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • mocha@mcs.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
        Robert,
        ok - I've made some additions which should hopefully address the
        issues you came across for Star Wars.
        1. I've added a M for saves to mimic what it appeared the Fringer
        Reflex saves did. So now saves has 3 choices (G M B) like base
        attack does in the CLASS.LST file.
        2. If you get the Force Sensitive Feat for free, and that's the Feat
        required to multi-class, then those characters should be able to
        multi-class at level 2.
        3. I've added a REP:value tag to the FEAT.LST file so you can
        indicate that the Low Profile feat adds a Reputation point
        every 5 levels (REP:5)
        4. Just to get this straight in my head... vitality points are just
        like
        hit points EXCEPT, Quickness adds 3 to it instead of Toughness.
        Wound Points is the same as your Constiution score (a 16 Con = 16
        Wound Points) and Toughness adds 3 to Wound Points.
        5. I'm sure I can add support for the Martial Arts feat - I just don't
        have time at the moment. I'll be DMing this weekend (using PCGen of
        course!)
        so my time will be limited until next week to address anything else.

        -Bryan