ok - I've made some additions which should hopefully address the
issues you came across for Star Wars.
1. I've added a M for saves to mimic what it appeared the Fringer
Reflex saves did. So now saves has 3 choices (G M B) like base
attack does in the CLASS.LST file.
2. If you get the Force Sensitive Feat for free, and that's the Feat
required to multi-class, then those characters should be able to
multi-class at level 2.
3. I've added a REP:value tag to the FEAT.LST file so you can
indicate that the Low Profile feat adds a Reputation point
every 5 levels (REP:5)
4. Just to get this straight in my head... vitality points are just
hit points EXCEPT, Quickness adds 3 to it instead of Toughness.
Wound Points is the same as your Constiution score (a 16 Con = 16
Wound Points) and Toughness adds 3 to Wound Points.
5. I'm sure I can add support for the Martial Arts feat - I just don't
have time at the moment. I'll be DMing this weekend (using PCGen of
so my time will be limited until next week to address anything else.