Re:[OT][old][funny >.<] 4/25/04 BoD minutes

  • notyetmousse24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13 6:47 AM
      merton_monk sez...

      'I think this is very cool. Maybe someday we'll become part of a Windows
      Update! That'll probably happen just after Bill Gates and Steve Jobs open up a
      WiFi Restaurant together and call it "Bill and Steve's Silicone Cafe".'

      You have officially disturbed me. Bill, nor Steve should have implants;
      especially not the bowling ball sized kind Meatloaf had in Fight Club.

      Now if you're suggesting a geek-centric strip club... I'm more disturbed.

      PS forgot to send this in reasonable time, but the idea was too funny to
      delete!

      NotMousse
      TM Tamarin, QA Lemur

      what's the point?