Help with adding an extra domain spell slot to a new class

  • Craig Andrews aka Kellar
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2004
      Game mode = 3.0
      PCGen ver. =7.1

      I am trying to create a specialty Divine spell caster that gets 2
      domain spell slots for each spell level that they can cast.
      Herein lies my problem.
      I have failed to find the code that enables Clerics to get the +1
      spell slot per spell level in any of the list files. With out this I
      cant figure out how to give the class the additional domain slot for
      each spell level.

      Is this hard coded within PCGen,
      or have I just missed it?

      I have even tried setting the class up as a subclass with a bonus to
      spec., similar to the wizard class, with out success.

      Any help would be appreciated.