Re: [pcgen] Re: an odd problem

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2004
      jeff_fury wrote:

      >>is there a resizing handle floating around near the left or the
      >>

      >top of
      >

      >>the window? It sounds like the bottom section got accidentally
      >>

      >resized
      >

      >>to fill the entire window.
      >>

      >there wasn't a resizing handle, which is what got me so confused.
      >however, I saved a copy of all relevant character files,
      >uninstalled, and reinstalled, and now it's working fine. go figure.

      Definitely a bad number got saved to your options.ini file, then. If you
      manage to do it to yourself again, or better yet, figure out how you did
      it to yourself, post a message telling us what you did so we can get the
      program to behave properly when people do that kind of thing. Whatever
      it is.

      Fnord.

      --
      Soylant Clear: Clearly less people, Clearly less fat.