Re: [pcgen] 571 & CMP sets?

  • Hugh Foster
    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2004
      > Hey Bryan, are there any known issues with using the CMP sets with build
      > 571?

      I get constant errors for the OA one saying that it already has
      Sorcerer and Rogue, and won't load "duplicates". It's the same under
      5.5.9 though.

      --

      Hugh Foster
      hugh@...

      10/05/2004 3:24:19 PM
    • Hugh Foster
      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2004
        > The .MOD code with classes is totally fnorded. I posted a bug on this a
        > few days ago, but I didn't see any action on it. I'll bump it.

        Thanks!

        --

        Hugh Foster
        hugh@...

        11/05/2004 9:20:20 AM
      • Emily Smirle
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2004
          Hugh Foster wrote:

          >>Hey Bryan, are there any known issues with using the CMP sets with build
          >>571?
          >>

          >I get constant errors for the OA one saying that it already has
          >Sorcerer and Rogue, and won't load "duplicates". It's the same under
          >5.5.9 though.

          The .MOD code with classes is totally fnorded. I posted a bug on this a
          few days ago, but I didn't see any action on it. I'll bump it.

          --
          Soylant Clear: Clearly less people, Clearly less fat.