2 CMP dataset bugs

  • papa_drb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2004
      Yea, I know it should go over at the CMP site, but it is down and
      with my memory, I'd forgot if it came up later than 10 minutes from
      now.

      Both are for PCGen 5.6.0.

      Loaded CMP, PHB 3.0, and City of the Spider Queen:
      Could not find EquipmentModifier: ARMR+1
      Could not find EquipmentModifier: SHLDMITH

      Just starting PCGen
      epiclevelhandbook.pcc expects the psionic handbook pcc in the wrong
      directory. I had to add \supplements in the PCC so it reads as
      follows:
      PCC:@\cmp\wizardsofthecoast\supplements\psionicshandbook\psionicshb.pc

      -- david
      Papa-DRB