Re: No release tonight

  • merton_monk
    Message 1 of 18 , May 8 5:11 PM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" <junk@n...> wrote:
      > Bryan.
      >

      > Just wondering if there is some help that I could do for you.
      Some time ago
      > in the last week or so someone ask to help input some material. I
      was
      > wondering who sent that and what I could do to help in that.

      I believe that was Doug (dlm1065 at hotmail.com) asking for
      volunteers. We're always looking for new recruits! Currently our
      focus is squashing the last remaining RSRD (3.5e) data issues - and
      for people to help test it to make sure it all works like it's
      supposed to. Then our focus will shift to the MSRD, and then to
      another book, etc. until every book that is even partially completed
      in PCGen will be complete and bug free. That's the plan... if you
      can write the lst files, you can help craft the data. If that's not
      your expertise, we can still use more people to help test (quality
      assurace, or just QA for short). Your help would be greatly
      appreciated!

      -Bryan

      \