Recently closed DM bugs

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2004
      On the on-going Bug Squash, the following bugs have been closed in the last
      several days. I will be posting another 5.6 data patch tonight after I get
      the monster spellcasting stuff entered (at least everything but dragons).

      896938 [RSRD] Enlarge Person spell preapply tag
      901131 [RSRD] Rogue missing sap weapon proficiency
      870971 [RSRD] Speed modifier to jump skill not used in output s
      917648 [RSRD] porpoise
      918664 [RSRD] squid
      918662 [RSRD] octopus
      917655 [RSRD] monkey
      918665 [RSRD] small snake
      917650 [RSRD] giant fire beetle
      950249 [RSRD] Vermin missing Vermin traits from template
      918661 [RSRD] Medium Monstrous Centipede
      911414 robe of the archmagi
      943592 [5.6][RSRD] Expert class skills
      906631 [5.6][RSRD] case (map or scroll) starts out full
      943606 Stone Shape
      944335 [BUG 5.6.0] Planar Ally (all of them)
      944347 [BUG 5.6.0] Earthquake
      942020 [RSRD] Weapon Specilization Incorrect for Ranged Weapons
      944300 [BUG 5.6.0] Blade Barrier
      948048 RSRD Monsters with CR<1 not in data correctly

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp