[BUG] PRE:.CLEAR not functioning

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 4:44 PM
      Version: CVS build as of 7:00PM EST

      From Misc PRExxx Stuff

      > Tag Name: PRE:.CLEAR
      > Variables Used: .CLEAR
      > What it does:
      > Clear all prerequisites.
      > Example:
      > PRE:.CLEAR
      > Clears all prerequisites.

      However, this not working. I also tried PRE:.CLEAR. (with a trailing
      dot) but this also doesn't work.

      To duplicate: create a custom .PCC with a single CLASS line. Create a
      custom .LST with only the following in it:
      CLASS:Monk.MOD PRE:.CLEAR

      load up the RSRD and your custom PCC. Set your alignment to None, your
      Race to Human and try to add a Monk level.

      Debug Output:
      Unable to MOD the object 'Monk' as it is not possible to parse
      'file:/C:/pcgen/data/kevin/kevin_class_base.lst:29': Unable to parse a
      prerequisite: Can not determine a parser for: PRE:.CLEAR

      Has the Prerequisite clearing syntax changed, or is the tag just broken?

      --
      Soylant Clear: Clearly less people, Clearly less fat.