Canny Defense

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2004
      Is there a reason Vanny Defense isn't implemented for the Duelist??

      Barak
      ~PCGen BoD
      ~OS Silverback
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2004
        Err, Canny Defense even. :p

        If there's not a reason, the following is what I've come up with, feel free
        to add it in:

        Canny Defense
        TYPE:Duelist
        VISIBLE:NO
        SA:Canny Defense (Ex)
        DEFINE:DuelistCannyDefense|0
        BONUS:VAR|DuelistCannyDefense|((INTMAX0)MIN(CL=Duelist))MININT|PREVAREQ:COUN
        T[EQTYPE.ARMOR.EQUIPPED],0,COUNT[EQTYPE.SHIELD.EQUIPPED],0|PREEQUIP:1,TYPE=M
        elee
        BONUS:COMBAT|AC|DuelistCannyDefense|TYPE=Dodge

        Barak
        ~PCGen BoD
        ~OS Silverback

      • twmilam
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2004
          This doesn't seem to have gotten into CVS. Works fine for me, though.

          Thanks Barak!

          Tod