OpenRPG Output: Combat Attack Roll Broken

  • kaldurdraconis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      sorry i dont have access to the char file right now, but I created a
      Halfling Barbarian,
      feats: two weap. fighting,
      exotic weap prof. (bastard sword)

      equip: primary: Sword(Bastard/Small)
      secondary: Sword(Bastard/Small)

      the sword is a copy of the regular bastard sword sized down for the
      halfling.

      when I export to OpenRPG, everything looks great, but when I try to
      make a roll for either weapon, all i get is the title of the selected
      weapon, for example if i try to us my primary i would need to roll
      2wp-HOH and what gets sent to chat is just 2WP-HOH, nothing else. if i
      need to attack with my off hand it sends the title of THAT particular
      tab instead. so any time i try to send a die roll, i get the title of
      the tab.

      Sorry if this is not enough info, i left the file at home. I will
      (hopefully) get it tonight or tommorrow, if it is necessary. please
      feel free to email me or contact me vi Y! messenger(my id is
      kaldurdraconis)

      thanks,

      Curtis