[BUG] Armor and Shield Spikes

  • Shaun Dove
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:22 AM
      Using 5.6 and playing around with a few things...

      I can't create a custom shield that is a masterwork shield and has
      masterwork armor spikes. I can only choose one type of masterwork.

      If I create armor with spikes, I can wield it but I can't wear it. On the
      output sheets it shows as a weapon but doesn't show the 1d4. My armor class
      doesn't increase.

      If I choose to wield the spiked armor, I can't also wield a two-handed
      weapon.