Re: [pcgen] TO ALL USERS HAVING CVS ISSUES

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 7:52 PM
      The way I handled it with TortoiseCVS was to do a mass search and replace in
      the "Root" files. File name Root in each CVS folder of a project.
      UltraEdit search and replace across folders made it very simple. Search for
      "cvs.pcgendm.sourceforge" and replace with "cvs.sourceforge" Updates work
      fine after that. Of course, I only do pcgendm, but change that to whichever
      different projects you are working on, and presto.....

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp