[BUG] 5.6 BONUS:MISC|ACCHECK|x behavior

  • Ken Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      I noticed that BONUS:MISC|ACCHECK|x in a character file has no effect on
      skills. It modifies the Armor Check Penalty on the OS just fine, but
      the skills reflect the original check penalty. I tested all the OSes
      and they all show this. If this has already been reported as a bug, I
      couldn't find it in the tracker. This can be tested by creating a feat
      that has this ability and adding it to a character.

      -Ken Jones